1. Close all Internet Explorer browsers and then click the following link:
2. Select “Run” when the dialog box appears:
3. Select the flashing icon on the Start bar to open the Setup Wizard:
4. Select “Next” when the Setup dialog box appears:
5. Choose the location for installation using the “Browse” button if necessary. Then select “Next”:
6. If any Internet Explorer Browsers have been kept open, select “Close Internet Explorer” after saving any required data. Then select “Install”:
7. The Browser Extension will install automatically and the below completion message will appear once completed.
8. After installation, when first opening Internet Explorer browser you may be asked to Enable the extension. Select Enable: Browser Extension will install automatically and the below completion message will appear once completed.
9. The browser should then be closed and reopened, at which time the Browser Extension icon will appear at the top of the screen on then Toolbar. The icon will remain greyed out until an active Alacra session is activated: