Welcome. There are plenty of ways companies can communicate with their customers. Alacra has traditionally used email, phone, in-person visits and surveys to maintain a dialogue with customers. I think adding a blog to the mix will add value because, as an intermediary, we get to see what’s happening both on the customer side and on the publisher side. We’re always seeing new content products and we’re always hearing what customers want that’s different from what publishers (and packagers) are offering now. So the goal of the AlacraBlog is to inform and hopefully generate some back and forth so that business information consumers can ultimately get what they want, and publishers can make some money producing it.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016