Yes, summer is around the corner. Kids will be off to camp after finals. But what's really great is that our summer interns started this week. Every summer we hire one or more summer interns to work on a project we think they can complete in 8 or 10 weeks. Past projects include an Alacra.com redesign, the Alacrawiki, and ResearchRecap.com. This summer we have two interns who are helping us figure out what to do with blog content – how can we provide value without boiling the ocean. Hiren Surti, who is in between his junior and senior years at the Stern School of Business at NYU, is working on analyzing web content from an editorial perspective. Han-Hsuan Liu expects to get his MS in Electrical Engineering from Columbia in December and is working on some new, more valuable ways to present aggregated blog content on web pages. Both Hiren and Han are off to quick starts and we're confident and excited that they will deliver tremendous value over the next couple of months. I will provide a full report in August.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016