Louis Borders (Borders Books & Music, Webvan) gave the keynote at Buying & Selling eContent. His talk was largely a commercial for KeepMedia, his latest venture, which is a premium content service that aggregates content from 140+ magazines. I immediately thought of Steve Brill’s Contentville debacle, and Rafat Ali thought the same last June. If I’ve learned one thing over the past few years, it’s that it is really hard to make money selling other people’s content.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- Inside the LEI – Issue IX May 3, 2016
- Alacra Talks Optimizing KYC at DMS in London May 3, 2016
- Inside the LEI – Issue VIII January 27, 2016
- Top 4 Reasons to Have a Consistent Client Onboarding Process December 4, 2015
- Alacra Completes Acquisition by Opus Global October 21, 2015