Go! is Outsell’s own annual conference which was held Monday and Tuesday in Lansdowne, Virginia. Overall it was well run and well-attended with a good mix of content buyers and sellers. Practically no one from the financial space attended, which was disappointing. While I’m sure many of the attendees got value from the presentations on business models and technologies, the best speakers were those that spoke about broad concepts or topics that were unrelated to their own particular business. Patrick Spain of Highbeam spoke about wikis, Michael Wilens of West spoke about blogs. The terrific keynote was Harry Beckwith going over material from his books Selling the Invisible and The Invisible Touch. Another interesting session was with Lee Rainie, Director of the Pew Internet and American Life Project – he spoke about what teens are into now in terms of technology and content. Good job Outsell!
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- Inside the LEI – Issue IX May 3, 2016
- Alacra Talks Optimizing KYC at DMS in London May 3, 2016
- Inside the LEI – Issue VIII January 27, 2016
- Top 4 Reasons to Have a Consistent Client Onboarding Process December 4, 2015
- Alacra Completes Acquisition by Opus Global October 21, 2015