I just finished the wonderful Steve Wozniak interview from the forthcoming Founders at Work: Stories of Startups’ Early Days by Jessica Livingston. The Wozniak chapter is available here for free and is really a great read. Part of the blurb from the publishers website: “All the best things that I did at Apple came from (a) not having money and (b) not having done it before, ever.”—Steve Wozniak, Apple. The book will also contain inteviews with Mitch Kapor of Lotus, Ray Ozzie of Groove, Craig Newmark of Craigslist and a host of other entreprenuers.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- Inside the LEI – Issue IX May 3, 2016
- Alacra Talks Optimizing KYC at DMS in London May 3, 2016
- Inside the LEI – Issue VIII January 27, 2016
- Top 4 Reasons to Have a Consistent Client Onboarding Process December 4, 2015
- Alacra Completes Acquisition by Opus Global October 21, 2015