Alacra will be attending and exhibiting at this weeks Financial Information Management Association conference at the Metropolitan Pavilion. This conference attracts an impressive line up of the most talented and critical people in the reference data management industry. I will be on a panel on Thursday called Improving The Automation Of Reference Data Management To More Accurately Manage Risk While Cutting Costs And Improving The Customer Experience. I will be joined by a representative from Reuters, Morgan Stanley and Met Life. Over the past few months we’ve had a significant amount of success selling Alacra Concordance – our entity identifier mapping solution – so we’re really looking forward to FIMA on Wednesday and Thursday. If you’re involved in reference data management issues at a financial institution, you need to be there.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016