I know one of the salesmen over at Bloomberg. In early February he told me that Bloomberg had sold 1200 net new terminals in January, which I thought was an astonishing number. Reports now say that they averaged 1200 net new terminals a month through the first quarter and I’ve heard that April was pretty good too. The most recent Inside Market Data Reference numbers indicate that Bloomberg has surpassed Reuters in market data revenue. It’s an amazing franchise. The Inside Market Data press release is here.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- Inside the LEI – Issue IX May 3, 2016
- Alacra Talks Optimizing KYC at DMS in London May 3, 2016
- Inside the LEI – Issue VIII January 27, 2016
- Top 4 Reasons to Have a Consistent Client Onboarding Process December 4, 2015
- Alacra Completes Acquisition by Opus Global October 21, 2015