This position will be responsible for the creation and management of editorial processes for the content included in the Alacra Pulse platform and have ultimate responsibility for data quality. The Digital Content Editor will directly manage offshore research teams responsible for content acquisition and sourcing and maintenance of specialized content databases.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Hands-on skills with SQL and data mining required
- Operations/data quality experience in the digital content space
- Strong process development & management skills required
- A deep blend of technical and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of business/finance desired
- Experience managing outsourced research team a plus
The role is based in our New York headquarters. For immediate consideration, send your resume to nyjobs-at-alacra-dot-com.